- Avg(FTime): The average number of FTime
- Delta (FTime): Delta time-consuming (The average number of time difference between two frames > 100ms per hour)
l CPU Usage (TotalCPU represents the CPU usage of the entire machine, AppCPU represents the CPU usage of the process, and the statistical results are consistent with Xcode. PerfDog usage = Xcode usage / cores. Remarks: iOS Platform CPU Usage is Not Normalized CPU Usage, please reference: https://bbs.perfdog.qq.com/detail-147.html))
CPU Usage (Not Normalized CPU Usage that use traditional calculations, TotalCPU represents the Not normalized CPU usage of the entire machine, AppCPU represents the Not normalized CPU usage of the process, and the statistical results are consistent with Android Studio Profiler. please reference: https://bbs.perfdog.qq.com/detail-147.html ))
l CPU Usage (Normalized) (Normalized CPU Usage, TotalCPU represents the normalized CPU usage of the entire machine, AppCPU represents the normalized CPU usage of the process. Remarks: It is recommended to use Normalized CPU Usage for more accurate performance. please reference:https://bbs.perfdog.qq.com/detail-147.html
l CPU Clock (Not normalized frequency and Not normalized usage of each CPU core)
l Memory (PSS Memory, statistical results are consistent with Android Java API and Meminfo. Note: Some Samsung machine systems have modified Meminfo underlying statistical methods, resulting in inconsistent statistical results between Meminfo and Java API, the new Samsung machine has been fixed)
l Swap Memory (Swap Memory, some devices support the Swap function. After the Swap function is enabled, the system will compress the PSS memory. When the swap increases, the PSS will decrease accordingly. Due to the compression, CPU resources will be consumed and the FPS will decrease accordingly)
l Virtual Memory(VSS)
l Avaliable Memory (Available memory of the whole machine)
l Memory Detail(NativePSS、GFX、GL、Unknown)
Note: In extreme test situations, such as turning on the game’s ultra-high frame rate, it is recommended not to check collect Memory Usage and Memory Detail, because some models will suffer performance loss.
l GPU Usage (only some phones are currently supported). Note: Top Android GPU test models, please refer to: https://bbs.perfdog.qq.com/detail-195.html
l GPU Frequency (only some phones are currently supported)
l Mali GPU Utilization (currently only supported Mali GPU chip）Note: GPU supported list, please refer to: https://bbs.perfdog.qq.com/detail-332.html
- Non-fragment: The ratio of GPU time consumed by non-fragment shaders (vertex shaders, subdivision shaders, and computational shaders) to the GPU time spent in rendering.
- Fragment: The ratio of GPU time consumed by fragment shaders to GPU time consumed by rendering.
l Mali Memory & Bus Bandwidth (currently only supported Mali GPU chip）
- L2Load/Store: Load/Store unit reads the actual bandwidth of L2 memory (including vertex buffer, atom, image data).
- L2Texture: The Texture unit reads the actual bandwidth (texture sampling) of the L2 memory.
- Bus Read: Define the actual read bandwidth from GPU to DRAM or system memory outside the GPU.
- Bus Write: Define the actual write bandwidth from GPU to DRAM or system memory outside the GPU.
l Mali Pixels Info (currently only supported Mali GPU chip）
- OverDraw: Indicates how many fragment layers each pixel is composed of, usually used to indicate the number of times the pixel is drawn repeatedly.
- PixelsThroughput: Represents the number of GPU clocks consumed by each pixel being rendered.
l Network (Recv/Send, test target process traffic)(Note: In USB/WiFi mode, it is the data of the app.)
l CTemp (CPU temperature)
l Battery Power (Current, Voltage, Power) (Note: The error with the instrument test is less than 3%)
Note: Sum(Battery) is power consumption.
l Log collection (Log collection is not supported in WIFI mode)
Web Performance Information Management:
l Account information management
l Performance information management, chart display, editing, version comparison
l Performance data statistics, analysis and multi-dimensional comparison
l Performance test task management