WeTest CrashSight is a leading crash management platform that helping mobile, PC and console developers locate and resolve issues more quickly and efficiently. In this article, we will discuss WeTest CrashSight features and how it can help businesses improve their user experience.
• WeTest CrashSight displays the crash rate, numbers of crashes, affected devices, and connected users, as well as hourly top problems in real time by project.
• WeTest CrashSight displays the daily distribution of systems, devices, and application versions in real time.
• WeTest CrashSight displays the daily top problems with the most severe impact in real time.
• Crash reporting:
Report comprehensive and accurate crash data and supports fatal out of memory (FOOM) errors.
• ANR reporting:
Optimizes the ANR detection scheme to improve the detection accuracy.
• Error reporting:
Report the level information of errors at the engine layer and custom error messages.
WeTest CrashSight provides the following capabilities for a single exception:
• Display of basic information, including abnormal stack, tracking data, system log, and
device model and system.
• In-depth analysis of information, including affected version, device information, reporting trends, custom data, stack recategorization, and characteristic statistics.