Check available quota
- Enter the Quota Query to view the available individual account balance and corporation account balance under your account (toggle tab to view).
- Click the [Details] to view the Source, Status and Limit Expiration Time of the specific quota.
- Click [Use] to directly use the corresponding product.
Individual Account Quota
- Individual account quota: refers to the amount purchased by myself or given by the platform and added to the personal account quota.
- Access: Available in all projects.
Corporation Account Quota
- If you are an enterprise administrator, [Corporation Account] is all the quotas in the corporation account. You can click [Permission Settings] on the Project Management page to assign the enterprise quota usage rights to corporation projects.
- If you are a member of a corporation project and not an enterprise administrator, then [Corporation Account] is the maximum limit that individuals have the right to use in the specified corporation project, which is the enterprise quota.
Corporation account quota permission setting
If you are an enterprise administrator, you can click [Permission Settings] in the upper right corner of the corporation account quota page to assign corporation quota usage rights to corporation projects.
- Select [All projects of the corporation can use the products in corporation quota] , Then the corporation project has the right to use the corporation quota, and the subsequent new corporation belonging projects also have the right to use it.
- Select [The specified projects can use the specified products in corporation quota] , Then the corporation project can only use the corresponding configured quota type, and the subsequent new corporation belonging projects will not have permission to use the project, so new configuration is required.